Monday, January 5, 2015

I got a new ring! It's from Qalo Ring!

I have been struggling with finding a way to be able to wear my awesome engagement ring/wedding band combo while I hike, lift, run, and swim.  My rings are very nice, and I don't want to ruin them with all of the rough grips and such on the weights, plus sweat, and they try to fall off when I swim.  So I went on the search for a better way to do this, and I found a company called Qalo.  They are mostly known for their wedding rings that are made of heavy silicone and are for very active people.  They have t-shirts, beanies, and hoodies as well, but I'm mostly interested in their rings.  I've only had my engagement ring for a little over 3 years, and my wedding band a little over 2, but both look like they've been through a war and have needed re-dipped and cleaned every other month.  This is a bit much, not to mention I'm always afraid of losing my ring when I bike and swim.  I have to take it off when I do triathlons or just swim because it slips really badly and I don't want it to fall off and never be able to find it again.  This ring turns out to be a great solution.  I haven't swam in it yet, but it doesn't move around on my finger, doesn't change positions, and doesn't feel any different than my regular ring.  To make it even better, my Qalo ring came in a small mesh zippered bag that has a small clip on it.  I took my good rings off and put them in the mesh bag, which is nice so they aren't just going around loose in my swim bag or anything.
I don't like taking off my ring, so this ring is going to make it so I can wear a wedding ring all the time!  We'll see how well it wears over the next few months, but I already like what I'm seeing.  My poor pretty rings get beat up daily, and whenever we went hiking and camping I'm always afraid my ring will get wet and fall off.  That or I'll lose it in the dirt, or something else will happen to it.  Yeah!  
Check them out! http://qalo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment