Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lazy days are here again...

Ok, well I feel incredibly lazy as of right now but on a plus side I will be solving that problem soon, I hope.  This is partially my own laziness and partial injury/funny story.  Last week I ran on Tuesday and Thursday and felt wonderful.  I wasn't overly exerting myself, I felt comfortable jogging along my miles, chatting with friends, or just enjoying the scenery.  Then Thursday night I decided to play soccer which was a great idea until nearly the end.  I was sprinting, playing, being competitive, hitting people as I was getting hit, normal soccer right?  Then my feet come flying out from under me, fantastic.  I go into the air and look like a "v" only the point on the V is my tukus and I landed squarely on it.  During the game it didn't hurt right then and I was fine most the evening.  The next day...much less comfort and far more discomfort.  It hurt to walk, stand, move, and most definitely sitting was not pleasant.  So that ruled out any activity Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  I would have sworn that I broke my tail bone like I did in high school but apparently it's just a bruise because my comfort level is thousands of times better than it was before!

I'm thinking about running tonight after my final but we'll see.  I know one of my goals for the rest of this month and going into next year is working on my time management.  I'm hoping that this week I will make it to at least one spin class, maybe two, then run at least once and start fresh next week with getting something accomplished every day.  This whole nonsense of it being so dark when I wake up doesn't help motivate me for the day but I'll get over it eventually...

Ok, on a more positive note I have my final tonight in biochem!  That means that studying for this ridiculous class is about to FINALLY come to an end!  I'm still going to take classes next quarter but I'm at least interested in them instead of just taking it to attempt to look good.  Ok, back to studying and enjoying the comforts of my wood burning stove! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment