Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spinning!

Ok!  So I am brand new to spinning and so far I'm a huge fan!  Lifetime has a class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:45am which is ridiculously early but not terrible.  I went for the first time last Friday and really liked it, actually almost enjoyed it being up that early and getting stuff done and felt great all day!  The instructor was kind of annoying at first by being so chipper but she was less annoying as the class went on.  Friday's instructor also had great music that was upbeat and kept us entertained, and in some cases sort of singing/humming along while she told us to climb, or run, or push on a flat.  Friday was what made me want to go to the spin class again this morning which had a different instructor.  Wednesday's class is not for me.  There were half as many people there, the instructor talked nonstop, and her music was terrible.  I may have been old enough to remember the 90's but that doesn't mean I enjoyed the music and want to relive it.  I still got a work out which is the important part, but I couldn't wait to get out of there because the music was so bad and the instructor wouldn't stop talking.  Red and I ended up leaving early because I could only tolerate 90's music and show tunes for so long when I'm trying to work out.  I still enjoyed Friday though so I'm going back this Friday again but Wednesday's instructor is not for me.  Obviously some people enjoy her but I am not a fan.
Until then I plan on running between working and attempting to study and plan for a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment