Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Getting closer!!!

EEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm here in Panama City FINALLY!  The expo was quite nice and made everything that much more real.  I have been to a bunch of different race expos but by far this one had the coolest bag :D  There wasn't a lot to choose from at the expo but that's ok because I don't need to spend that much money.  We each bought a race jersey and a visor and I am hopefully planning on wearing my visor during my run.  It's super soft and comfy!

Ironman swag :D  Our sweet new tri bags


Official bracelet, ticket to everything, makes everything real bracelet!

Ironman timing chip (still don't know how to put it together though)

The last pic, of the timing chip, is kind of confusing.  I have no idea how to put the circle deal on the neoprene strap.  the strap is about twice as thick as the holes in the timing chip soo....not really certain how that's supposed to work.  I guess I'll figure it out here soon!

As for tomorrow we are planning on swimming in the morning, meeting Mirinda Carfrae at noon, going for a short bike ride in the afternoon, checking into our little condo/hotel room on steroids, then athlete meeting/dinner at 5:30, then who knows what!  If the food isn't very good at the athlete dinner then we're going to make dinner in our kitchen hopefully.  Lots to do!  Lots of fun!!  Then Friday is going to be feet up and relax before an early dinner and early bed time!  Yeah!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment